Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Seitan Sausages and Seitan Cutlets


I hope everyone had as much fun today as I did. We had a blast making Hot Italian Seitan Sausages, Seitan Cutlets and an impromptu Fresh Basil, and Roasted Tomato and Chili Seitan Sausages.

Since it is almost 11 pm here and I haven’t been home long I am going to post the recipes tomorrow. I didn’t take any pictures today because I was too busy having fun, but the sausages all look like my prior sausages so the picture wouldn't provide any additional information.

As Sue and I were leaving for cooking class Wil asked if I had ever tried to make vegan escargot before. This has my mind spinning and I think I have some good ideas for how to make this happen. Unless I run out of time, vegan escargot is going to be on the menu tomorrow. Ian, our chef friend, makes a wonderful escargot with gin and gorgonzola over toast that I think I am going to veganize tomorrow for an appetizer.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails