Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who turned on that light? I am trying to sleep.


(pictured: our oldest boy Massimo who snuggled into the bed we got out of)

We have been up since 5 am this morning since my husband needed to leave early this morning on a red eye flight to Oklahoma (yes Louis ..... I can hear you and the song in my head). Why am I telling you this? Well, I know myself and I tend to make different things to eat when my husband isn't home. I also make things he isn't fond of when he is gone. You should expect to see recipes today that are a little different from my normal cooking.

Hope you all got more rest last night than I did.

2 comments:

  1. Massimo is lovely...he certainly looks comfy. I cook different stuff when my husband isn't around too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose,

    Massimo is very spoiled. He is mommy's boy and follows me like a little puppy. He is by far our sweetest and most loving cat.

    Thanks for letting me know you cook differently when your hubby isn't home. I thought that was just my quirk.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails