Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update on today



I ended up spending much more time exercising today than I had anticipated. After working out I had a big bowl of fruit and some raw veggies dipped in hummus. Really nothing much to share today, which is why I was quiet.

After lunch, I made a big pot of French market soup, similar to what I posted here, except I left out the seitan merguez and the barley. Since Dr. Fuhrman recommends a minimum of 1 cup of beans each day I decided a pot of bean soup made sense. This soup is one of my husband’s favorites. If you haven’t tried adding lemon juice to bean soup I think the acid is what makes this soup so good.

I need to run and get ready to go out to dinner. We are having dinner with our friends Jackie and Walid tonight so I need to make myself presentable. I am unfamiliar with the restaurant we are going to, but if it seems casual enough I will get some photos and report back later.

I hope you are all having a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Hope it was a good workout at least! Sometimes I end up doing far more than expected too (for better or for worse).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    It was a great workout. I felt really good when it was over. I need to learn moderation.

    The hubby is picking me up any minute for dinner.

    talk to you later,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a huge issue with moderation too. LOL. Hope you guys have a fabulous dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    I really need to work on moderation. My all or nothing mentality gets me in trouble a lot.

    talk to you later,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails