Monday, June 6, 2011

Raw Vegan Dinner at Great Sage

For those of you that don't follow me on Facebook I apologize for my absence. I have been swamped for the last fews weeks.  Tonight (Monday) Dan and I went to Great Sage for a special raw vegan dinner. Since I thought many of you would be interested I wanted to share some pictures.












I hope this gives you an idea of the menu. If you have any questions let me know.  Talk to you again soon, hopefully tomorrow.  I have lots of things to fill you in on.  Good night!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love Green Sage (and Nest and Roots, too!). I went there for dinner for the first time about two weeks ago. I got the Santa Fe salad and the general tso's tofu. Deeeeeeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Everything looks yum, but you're right about that banana split. I'm totally swooning over it!!!

    xoxo,
    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is all making my mouth water!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails